Monday, July 11, 2016

Attention Getter #5

I'm back from Girl's Camp and ready for Nursery once again!

This next week I will be pulling out something a little different. SOME of you may not be ecstatic about this one but I am feeling the need in our group.

You remember the little guy I told you about who is struggling to come and loves cars? Well, the race track caught his attention but he'd only come in if his Dad was in there....meh. 
I am going to try something else to catch his attention that hopefully he won't be able to resist!

READY??????

Race cars and shaving cream!


I will be bringing several old shirts/aprons (from the dollar store) for the kids to wear over their clothes. There will be a plastic tablecloth on the floor under the table to catch drips as well. 
Shaving cream will be put in dots all over the table as well as the cars. I will be closing the curtain to the toy area as well so that kids don't take the cars over to that side. The kids will just run the cars through the shaving cream and all over the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment